Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW SHOW


Here’s a shot of my make believe friends having a patio party yesterday. I tried getting in a festive mood and joining them, but the backyard just didn’t have the allure that it usually has in warmer weather.

I’d planned to travel to Neodesha to see Mom, but after one mile on icy Highway 54 the car and I decided to turn around and creep back home. The remainder of the day was spent eating Big Bore’s lasagna and then hibernating until American Idiot came on TV. It was a Lost Tuesday.

It's 6 AM and two friggin' degrees outside. I think today we may be in for an encore.



2 comments:

Dusti said...

I have fingers crossed I can stay home today, too, but I might have to brave it. Hate it. Hope American Idiot brought smiles again. And lasagna... YUM! That sounds fantastic!

Unknown said...

How was American idiot? I didnt watch it. Dr. Sarah busted my bachelor bubble yesterday! She says its fixed, blah blah blah. Lasagna we had that too! We are now getting all the snow and ice that hit you guys. Thanks for that!