Thursday, August 4, 2011

FLIPPING OUT

I think the heat is finally getting to my brain. Yesterday afternoon, when I returned home from doing my morning activities downtown, Big Bore asked me, "Do you know you're wearing your top inside-out?"

"I'm what?!" I looked down at my red and blue, tie-dyed, sleeveless T-shirt. Egad!!! "I've been all over town, talking to people, looking like this? They must have thought I've lost my mind!" (Especially when I left the Herald office asking for my newspaper and it was already underneath my armpit.)

"Yep. The tag is on the outside. But at least you didn't have the shirt on backwards," Big Bore said. A lot of consolation that was.

From now on, I'm double-checking...make that triple checking...in the mirror before I leave the house to make sure my clothes are put on correctly. It's one thing to act like a dimwit--but to dress like one, too, is simply not acceptable.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I remember for a short while it was a popular to wear shirts inside out. You are just bringing the trend back :)