Monday, August 22, 2011

QUIT BUGGING ME, PART 2

My hit man has told me that this bug I saw (see previous blog earlier today) is a Cicada Killer, so I looked it up on the Internet and here it is!!!! An official declaration of war has been made!!! The Internet site I checked over said these varmints drag their locust victims into their condos for a big party during July and August, so if I dig up the patio pavers to re-set them it's hard telling what I'm going to find. I may need another piece of cake.

2 comments:

dr. maureen said...

a rather ugly cuss. i think you need ice cream and chocolate sauce on that angel food cake

Nancy Evans said...

Oh, I soaked it in skim milk and drained it down with coffee. Very nice. Met with county agent this aft. to get some ideas on how to attack these varmints!