Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY IN PITTSBURG

Ah, what a lovely time at Big Sis's house yesterday...so warm that we sun worshippers gathered on the patio after unwrapping gifts and stuffing ourselves around the dinner table. Here are a few pictures:

Maddie not only got to be Santa Claus at the family gift exchange, delivering this present to Mama Bore; she also got to help open up presents!

Boomer showed off his new big wheels. He had even more fun pointing out scads of Christmas pictures that have been taken over the years of his cousins, sister, and himself with that chubby, white-haired dude he calls, "Ho-Ho."

Luke got a Scottie dog, a rescue pup, that he's named Princess Leia, since he's a fan of the Star Wars movies. We're hoping those cute little ears won't morph into braided hair buns.

Here's Auntie Flaming Bore with two of the nephs. Luke is going for the contortionist look, while Bo models his new stocking cap, a current fashion rage at his high school. Literary Diva made me the super cool scarf, which I totally love. The oversized sunglasses plopped on top of my head give me that chic helmet hair appearance that is so popular these days!

Today starts the diet!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

DIET?!? Before new year goodies. ha ha.

Looks like a great time. I have so many photos it might take me awhile to begin. ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf on you. Camo for the cat hair beautifully. I must admit not one cat was harmed to get the hair for that scarf. Am so glad you like it. Loved the pics, especially the one of your mother who I have not seen since the day I delivered your Jelly Belly pin.