Saturday, December 13, 2008

A GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST

Here’s my favorite Christmas picture. Ah, there’s nothing like a little holiday cheer!

I recently asked Mama Bore if she remembered what had caused me to be such a pathetic looking bawl baby during the season to be jolly. I’d always assumed that big brother Beans had ripped off the doll’s wig or attacked it in some other malicious manner. Or maybe I just didn’t like the clodhopper shoes I was wearing.

“Oh, you were just tired and didn’t want your picture taken. Your father was determined he was going to get it, anyway,” Mom explained.

That’s sort of a ho-hum, boring explanation, so I think I’ll re-write history and go with the doll assault story, instead. A girl has to have some drama in her life, even if she is just two years old.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh you little cutie. I can so see Taylor bawling like that when we want pictures. So two years old.

Jaime said...

That picture is classic! I'm sure the nemesis brother had to be involved, somehow ;)